G. Klutsis (1895-1938).
There is no revolutionary movement out of revolutionary theory.
Constructivism was an artistic and architectural philosophy that originated in Russia beginning in 1919, which was a rejection of the idea of autonomous art. The movement was in favour of art as a practice for social purposes. Constructivism had a great effect on modern art movements of the 20th century, influencing major trends such as Bauhaus and the De Stijl movement. Its influence was pervasive, with major impacts upon architecture, graphic and industrial design, theatre, film, dance, fashion and to some extent music.
SIZE OF POSTER 240 * 328 mm (9.4 inch * 12.9 inch)
REPRINT FROM ORIGINAL POSTER
Please view the pictures for your own estimation of the item.
The item on the picture is the one you will receive.
I accept PAYPAL.
1. I shall send it during 3 business of days after reception your payment.
2. I SHIP INTERNATIONALLY (WORLDWIDE).
3. I send Registered AIR MAIL (with Tracking Number)
4. Shipping and Handling for this item is $9.45
5. The delivery of item usually takes up to 14-28 working days due the slow postal services and strict custom clearances.