Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin (18 December 1878 – 5 March 1953) was a Soviet politician and head of state who served as the first General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union's Central Committee from 1922 until hisdeath in 1953. Stalin assumed the leading role of the state after VladimirLenin's death in 1924, and gradually marginalized his competitors until he hadbecome the unchallenged leader.Stalinlaunched a command economy, replacing the New Economic Policy of the 1920s withFive-Year Plans and launching a period of rapid industrialization and economiccollectivization. The upheaval in the agricultural sector disrupted foodproduction, resulting in widespread famine, including the catastrophic Sovietfamine of 1932–1933 (known in Ukraine as the Holodomor).
SIZE OF POSTCARD 130 * 180 mm (5.1" * 7.1")
REPRINT FROM ORIGINAL POSTER
Please view the pictures for your own estimation of the item.
The item on the picture is the one you will receive.
I accept PAYPAL.
1. I shall send it during 3 business of days after reception your payment.
2. I SHIP INTERNATIONALLY (WORLDWIDE).
3. I send Registered AIR MAIL (with Tracking Number)
4. Shipping and Handling for this item is $2
5. The delivery of item usually takes up to 14-28 working days due the slow postal services and strict custom clearances.